Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday

I don't have school on Friday so today I pretty did a lot of nothing...still trying to rest and feel better. I napped a good part of the afternoon away. I have done some needlework and have read some and that is about it. Woody walked four miles this morning. The TV has been tuned into basketball. In the late morning, he headed off to the Life Care Center to get Jeff's TV tuned into basketball as Jeff's New York tema was playing. Woody took care of the neighbor grandchildren while their parents went to a meeting. Well, I'm off to rest some more. I am still coughing much to my dismay! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day! I hope that I have left my cough behind me on Sunday as I am to teach my Sunday School class. I am trying to come up with a way that the class can teach the lesson themselves "if" I can't talk without coughing! So those in the class who read the blog be forewarned that I may NEED your assistance! I promise to make it painless!

No comments:

Post a Comment