Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday Wanderings

I'm not sure where tonight's title came from...but I guess we both did wander at least a little today. The children and I had our usual Wednesday school day. Today Abigail got the tablet cover that she is making cut out so she will be ready to head to the machine her next sewing session. She did get another zipper bag made yesterday and planned to give it to her friend tonight. After Joseph finished with his school time, he and Woody headed off to do our weekly Krogering. First of Woody's wanderings! Woody and I jointly made a pot of soup...today's recipe: Timber Charlie's Oriental Steak Soup. After we got the soup on the back burner, I headed off to the church to work in the library for a while. My wandering of the day. Woody stayed home to keep the soup from boiling over...well, let's say that he attempted to keep it from boiling over...I did notice evidence that perhaps he wasn't totally successful at keeping it all in the pot! After I got home from church, Woody walked to and from the Post Office for his daily walk...his second wandering. Woody has been plugging away at the boxes in the upstairs hall and has just about conquered the monumental task. We had soup for supper. And, now we are settling in for another quiet evening at the Dorrell household. I will end by wishing my sister a happy birthday. She is...ummmmmm...I guess Cheryl would just as soon not have me announce that number...I will say that for a few days we are only six years apart...but alas in a little over a week I will once again be seven years older than she. Happy Birthday, Cheryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment