Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday...again

I have just taken it easy today trying to get over my allergy problem...it is to the stage of coughing my head off. My voice is coming back, but if I talk very much it sends me off into coughing spasms. I didn't have school today as I knew that it would mean talking. So I have just lazed around, though I did do a couple of household jobs that needed to be done. Woody didn't walk early this morning as it was raining. Later in the morning he went to the Life Care Center and had Bible study with Jeff and then visited several friends who either reside there or are there for rehab. He waited till later in the afternoon to walk four miles. I made a pot of potato soup...something that I had been wanting to make. So we are set for food for a couple of days between the soup and the leftovers from things that I made over the weekend. My chair and book are calling...don't have a lot of energy...most has been used up with my coughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment