Friday, March 11, 2016

Multitasking

Let's see...I'm trying to remember just what exactly we did today...maybe I should tell what we didn't do today! We have all moved from one task to another. Woody started out the day walking six miles. The children and I started out our day with "eggs gramuffin." Goosey (Woody) had his usual oatmeal. Tonight's photos are pictures that the children and I looked at because they have had an extreme interest in birds this visit. Joy and Elijah have both been drawing birds. So I let them each choose a favorite bird among my photos...Joy chose a bird with plumage of her favorite color...the indigo bunting and Elijah chose the pileated woodpecker. Last night our printer wouldn't work. Woody and I both attempted to fix it to no avail. So this morning Woody took it to a couple of places in town to see if they could fix it. Both places told him that he would be better off just buying a new one...which we did. The four of us made a trip to Office Max and chose a new printer. Then after lunch I was the lucky one to try to get it working. And, we have been able to print off a couple of things...most importantly...Woody's crossword puzzles of the day and then some pictures that Joy needed for a project that we have been working on in her long school time with me. But it still isn't printing out as "easily" as I would like...seems to take a looooooooong time before it finally decides that it will print. At various times during the day I worked on stenciling the mail box. It is now done waiting on some help from a couple of neighbor boys and their daddy to get the old one off the post, work on getting the post and base ready to put the new one on. At least the painting part is done! Joy, Elijah and I also made cookies today. We made snickerdoodles. I hadn't had them in a while. They really tasted good. The children are good cooks! We have had meals, snacks, and nibbles all during the day. The children have just gone down for their last snack of the day! They are in jammies. Story time is next...then lights out!

No comments:

Post a Comment