Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Has Sprung!

To me it just seemed that daffodils would be the appropriate picture to post on my first spring blog. Woody has spent most of the day nursing his hurt knee...no walk today. He did go to the Life Care Center to have Bible study with Jeff and to visit several others while he was there. I have just puttered around the house doing a little of this and a little of that. I'm trying to get back into the swing of doing something after not doing much due to my lingering allergies and cough. My cough is definitely better. I actually was able to teach Sunday School with hardly a cough. I did let the rest of the ladies do much of the talking. So, at best, we are just muddling along in our household. We're looking forward to warmer days that Spring always promises. It was very pretty outside when I went out to empty the compost (my only outing of the day). Woody's outings of the day were going to Life Care and then going to the mail box to get the mail. Things are really dull around here today as far as things to report! I'm trying to decide if I want to liven things up and go down and "dance with the stars!"

No comments:

Post a Comment