Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I had my usual day of school with the neighbor grandchildren. Esther continues to zero in on finishing her cross stitch project...an hour doesn't get anyone very far on a project! She decided to take it home with her. Woody walked five miles after lunch today. His walk included the library so he could drop off a couple of books...one of mine that was due today and couldn't be renewed. Not long after he got back we got in the car and headed to Dairy Queen. I got a Blizzard coupon (buy one get one free)on my birthday and today was the last day that it could be redeemed...just couldn't let that opportunity pass us by! I stuck with the day and ordered their Grasshopper Mousse Pie Blizzard. Woody had a Turtle Pecan Cluster Blizzard. We are now settled in for the evening. Woody is reading...and I don't know if there is any basketball on tonight or not (He did watch basketball this afternoon)...but the TV is on...so he must be multitasking. I plan to watch a show on my iPad while I cross stitch. I finished another UFO (unfinished object/project) this afternoon...a Christmas ornament that I had started years ago. After that I started another Christmas ornament...I have finished so many unfinished projects lately that I "gave" myself permission to start a new one! I am also planning a sewing project in my head while I am stitching...a bit of multitasking on my part, too! I downloaded a couple of free patterns from the internet today that may be part of what I am thinking about making...perhaps a step or two closer to the final plans before actually starting. And, yes, I am still coughing. For a time I will think that the cough is gone and then...a coughing "fit" will come upon me...but I "think" that I am getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment