Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring in Our Neck of the Woods

Tonight's photos show what is blooming around us at this time. I will admit that I went back and found pictures that I had taken over the years of this time of the year. I haven't done much taking of spring pictures this year...I'm just trying to stay in and out of the pollen or whatever has gotten to me. I am not coughing as much but still don't feel all that great. I did manage to have my part of the neighbor grandchildren's school this morning. After lunch I went to the church to work in the library. After I got home I was ready to collapse in my chair...and I haven't moved from it much since. Woody even brought my supper tonight--soup and salad. Woody and Joseph went to do our Krogering this morning. He has read and done crossword puzzles. While I was at the library, Woody walked four miles. We are now settled in for a quiet evening...TV and reading for Woody...reading or needlework or perhaps watch a show on my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment