Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Spring-like

It has been a beautiful day here in Middle Tennessee. I have tried to stay in as much as possible since pollen count is on the rise and I am feeling that allergies or something is giving me a scratchy throat. I had school with my usual Wednesday crew. After Joseph finished with his school time, he and Goosey (Woody) headed off to do our Wednesday Krogering. Abigail had her long time and we put things to rights...sort of. She put the fabric that she has been gathering for her bags into a large tote bag to help the fabric explosion. Then we changed the blade in the rotary cutter so it will be sharp for the next project. After that we recalibrated the screen on their sewing machine as the touch screen had gotten off a bit. After that she cleaned the sewing machine. Then she chose the fabrics for her next zipper pouch/bag and pressed those so she will be ready to get underway when she comes over to sew next. After lunch, I headed to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours. While I was away, Woody ran a couple of errands and walked six miles. I came home and have pretty much collapsed in my chair...pretty tired today. Woody is downstairs watching TV and reading. I plan to head back to my chair as soon as I publish this and will either read or cross stitch or go to sleep...maybe all three! And, thus another day comes to an end in our mundane lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment