Monday, March 7, 2016

Hoppin' Right Along!

Things continue to hop around here. Esther and Elijah keep us on the go...and if we aren't moving then they probably are! This morning I was awakened by the printer in the sewing room printing off Woody's crossword puzzles of the day. I decided to stay under the covers till I heard the children stirring. But Elijah was pretty quiet...he was dressed and had completed his first school subject before I knew that he was up. Esther woke up soon after I discovered that Elijah was awake. We had "Egg Gramuffin"...Grammy's version of "Eggs McMuffin." They received a "thumbs up." We had school for the rest of the morning along with breaks between subjects which included pogo sticking. Woody went to the Life Care Center and had Bible study with Jeff. I just asked Woody if he walked four miles today and he thought for a minute and said that he guessed that he didn't. He played ball with Elijah and then took him to practice late this afternoon. After practice, they swung by the house and picked up Esther and went to pick up personal pan pizzas at Pizza Hut. Esther and Elijah had earned a free one each for reading a certain amount during the month of February. I popped a frozen pizza in the oven for Woody and me...so a very easy meal for this evening. The children are all bathed and are finishing up with their screen time for the evening. Next I will read them their stories and it will be lights out! Their family returns tomorrow. Well, off to read stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment