Friday, April 29, 2016

Daily Walks Once Again

Woody got back to taking daily walks today. He was given permission by his surgeon and therapist to start taking daily walks again...no more than a mile walk to begin with. He chose to walk to and from our pharmacy today. I know that he is glad to have his "no taking daily walks" restriction lifted. Woody did some planting today, also. He enlisted Graham's help and between the two of them got quite a few different kinds of seeds planted. I even got out and weeded a little in the part of the bed where our basil grows. I did as far into the raised bed as I could reach from one side. I'm not much of a gardener so that was quite a bit of gardening for me! I also got into my sewing room today and did some machine embroidery...embroidered a design on a flour sack towel. We just returned from the ball park. According to the weather predictions it should have been a rain-out, but that prediction was wrong. The game got played with only a drop or two of rain right at the end of the game. Elijah's team played another good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment