Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fool's Day

Friday is a "no school" day for me so I sort of dibbled and dabbled around doing various things. Started out doing a couple loads of laundry. Woody got his day underway with some of the exercises for his knee that he was given yesterday. I think that his knee hurt a little bit more today probably because of the exercises and just because it is the third day out from surgery. He has gone up and down the stairs a couple of times today and went out to get the mail. I decided to work a bit more on organizing my recipes so I can find them when I want them. I also worked on the Sunday School lesson for Sunday. Late afternoon I headed next door to take care of six of our seven neighbor grandchildren. I took care of them while Kathy took Elijah to his baseball practice. Tomorrow is opening ceremony for Tullahoma's Little League season and Elijah's first game. He is on a coach pitch team. I'm looking forward to seeing him play. Tonight when I was watching the children, they were outside shooting baskets and they "invited" me to try to make a basket. Well...I will probably be sorry tomorrow! But I did manage to make one basket out of about seven that I attempted. Once I made one, I called it quits! And, now my recliner is calling my name! (And, no one tried to pull an April Fool's joke on me so I didn't attempt to pull one on you, my blog readers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment