Friday, April 8, 2016

Dogwood Winter?

We are having another cold snap...perhaps this is dogwood winter in Middle Tennessee? The clue that I have is that the dogwoods are in full bloom. I have done pretty much as little as possible today...resting up after a very busy week. Woody continues to work on resting his leg and doing the exercises that he has been assigned. He did his walk to the mail box that he was told to do each day. I worked on sorting some of my pictures today. I hadn't done that job for a while and don't want many more to stack up before getting back to doing that job. Woody needed me to run an errand today at Walmart so I ended up picking up the few food items that we needed so that part of Saturday errands is done. When I got home it was time to make our supper. We had Ham Stuffed Potatoes tonight...a recipe that I have made for years and is one of our family favorites for leftover ham. My last "job" of the day is to go down as soon as I finish blogging and finish cleaning up the kitchen. I am missing my kitchen helpers...both Erin and Woody! I will end by wishing our daughter Melany a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I will be nice an not share her age...though I will say that I was 22 when I had her...sooooooooooo if you happen to know how old I am...then you can figure out her age!

No comments:

Post a Comment