Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Busy Wednesday

Woody continues to attempt to rest his leg as much as possible when he isn't doing the exercises that he has been given. He is still having a lot of pain in the area below the knee. He goes back to the surgeon tomorrow to have the stitches out. I had a usual day of school with the neighbor grandchildren. Abigail finished up two more zipper bags today. Abigail is such a giving person. When she finished today she decided that she wanted to give one to Erin. Erin put it right to use. After lunch, I finished up the grocery list and then Erin and I did our Wednesday Krogering...a new experience for me. Erin really helped me locate items in the store. Woody was surprised when we got back home as soon as we did. We rested a bit and then got underway with our supper. Tonight's fare included Meat Loaf Roll-Up...pretty good...there is shaved ham and grated cheese rolled up in the middle. We had that along with steamed asparagus, thinly sliced potatoes done in my air fryer, and Woody and Erin had a salad. I haven't quite gotten the kitchen cleaned up as a storm blew through and I decided that perhaps I didn't need to have my hands in dishwater while the storm was right upon us. I will go down and finish them after I publish this and once again...fill ALL the ice cube trays. The thunderstorm seems to have passed at least for the moment and it is only raining. Woody is watching TV and icing his leg and perhaps reading. Erin is in the guest room writing on her laptop. And, I plan to relax in my recliner once I am finished in the kitchen. And, that about sums up our busy day and now we will each unwind for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment