Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Batter Up!

Can you tell where we have been this evening?!? I think that this will be a common place to find us this Little League season. Erin joined us tonight in rooting Elijah and his team on to another victory. The game was early enough that we had to change our cooking plans and opted to drive through Arby's and pick up our supper there...less work for the cooks! I am tired today. I didn't get much sleep last night as I didn't feel well in the middle of the night...but felt okay today. We followed the usual Tuesday school schedule. It was Joy's turn to have her long time with me. She cooked today. She found a recipe that she wanted to try in a book we recently read about Pocohontis. It was for Indian Pumpkin Pudding. It had a long cooking time so she surprised her family with a mid-afternoon treat. Woody continues to take it easy. We learned Saturday about the logistics of the ball park parking and got a better place to park today. That way Woody was able to use his walker to keep himself a bit safer. Again, he sat on the lower row of the bleachers. I sat up higher and about froze. I think that the rest were a bit chilled too. I was pretty glad to get back in the car. We are having a good visit with Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment