Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Out in Right Field

Another win for Elijah's team this evening...they continue to be undefeated. Our Tuesday school day was almost a normal school day for the children and me...all came at their usual times except for one and she had some work to catch up on. Woody made his veggie concoction for his Veggie Burritos for our lunch. I ran errands after lunch. I needed some sewing supplies and we each had a prescription to pick up at the pharmacy. I read for a while and before I knew it, it was time to head to the ball field. It was an early game so we waited to eat supper till after the game. Tonight was an easy supper fix = last night's leftovers. The dishwasher is running and I just have a few dishes to wash by hand and then I will be through in the kitchen for today. I have a load of clothes in the dryer that I will bring back upstairs to put away after I finish in the kitchen...and will transfer a load from the washer into the dryer. I emptied waste baskets and got the big trash can out to the road (usually Woody's task). So when I get back upstairs and get the clothes put away I will be ready to settle into my recliner for the rest of the evening. Woody is settled into his chair and icing his leg and has the TV going and a book in front of him. Another "exciting" night in this Dorrell household! (NOT!) Pretty ho-hum around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment