Thursday, April 28, 2016

More Good Reports

Woody went for another therapy session for his knee and also saw his knee surgeon today. He is going in the right direction for his recovery from the injury and surgery. Some exercises were taken away and a couple more added. They also gave him permission to walk up to a mile...he was very glad to hear that. He has missed his walks. I had a usual Thursday school morning. Elijah and I worked on bringing his sewing notebook up to date. Today we printed pictures of the various things that he has done. This was the first time that I had printed pictures using the new printer. I am very happy with the results...Elijah was too. Woody worked outside in the gardens some this afternoon. I have had another lazy afternoon...not enough energy to accomplish much of anything so decided to read for part of the afternoon. Woody made Italian Cauliflower to go with our supper. And,now, we are settled in for another quiet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment