Tuesday, April 26, 2016

REMISSION...Still!

We had a good LAST visit with Dr. Sosman. He continues to believe that Woody is in remission. The only "hot spots" on the PET scan could be explained by Woody's recent knee surgery. The Fellow who came in prior to Dr. Sosman was very relieved when Woody told him about the surgery which explained the "hot spot" that he was seeing. Dr. Sosman was fairly sure that it was just the surgery since there wasn't any other place on the scan that indicated the return of the melanoma. Woody will have follow-up scans in twelve weeks. Woody's new doctor will be Dr. Kenneth Wyman. Our morning was pretty much taken up with travel and appointments. We got home in time for lunch and the rest of the afternoon was pretty quiet...until it was time for Elijah's basemall game. His team had another great game...really good offense...not quite as good defense as some of the games in the past. But all that good hitting got another win under their belts. Woody brought me home and then he drove to the prayer room at church. I am having problems with a VERY slow computer tonight. I was about to do the blog on the iPad, but had trouble with it when I made a mistake and tried to correct and the cursor jumped to the middle of what I had written and I couldn't get it to move from that spot. I never did get my software to open up to download today's pictures so found a flower picture in my "archives." This is a pincushion flower...note the bud before it opens...looks just like a pincushion with lots of pins pushed into it. Melany and Wade found this flower to add to our perrenials...perfect flower for my love of sewing!

1 comment: