Monday, August 15, 2016

A Check to See How Dense I Am!

It has been a pretty hot day here in Middle Tennessee. We had been hopeful a couple of times that we would get a drop or two of rain. At least the clouds looked like they could drop some on us. But those clouds just passed us by. At this point we are getting very dry. Woody went to The Life Care Center and had Bible study with Jeff after lunch today. Not long after he got home, I had to head off to have a bone density scan. I guess this is a test that you hope to be as dense as possible (at least at my age). I am afraid that I am not dense enough. I guess we will find out after the test results are in. I am getting shorter (sigh). Woody started a few days ago to pick up some of the exercises that he was given after his knee surgery--working on his achiles tendon. He thinks that just the few days that he has been doing this exercise he can see/feel an improvement. I guess I will head downstairs for an evening of Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment