Friday, August 12, 2016

Esther's Shoe Turn

Woody walked to and from the library this morning for his walk of the day. He also worked on cleaning out the white car...vacuuming, etc. My only outside job today was to trim back some flowers. They have bloomed once and might bloom again this fall if they are cut back in the summer once they are through blooming. Mid morning Esther, Kathy and I went to the shoe store to get Esther some shoes. This afternoon Woody and I both watched some Olympics. I also have worked on Christmas ornaments. I am back to cross stitch for the moment. We had leftover Eggplant Parmasan for supper. It was delicious last night and delicious again tonight. This time it was made totally with eggplants that we grew and with fresh basil from my herb planter. A little after Woody ate his supper he headed next door to take care of the seven grandchildren so their parents could go out on a date. This date is special...one that they can only go on once a year. It is their anniversary. They have been married 16 years. And, now several of our blog readers know where they were 16 years ago today! Happy Anniversary, Kathy and Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment