Tuesday, August 16, 2016

It's Hot!

Last week we had a break from the heat and it only got into the 80's, but the heat has returned and it has reached into the 90's the last couple of days. I haven't felt the greatest the last couple of days so I have been very content to stay inside and stay cool in the air conditioning. In an attempt to beat some of the heat, Woody got up quite early and went for a five mile walk. I really haven't done a lot today. I did read some and worked on the latest cross stitch ornament. Then in the afternoon I went downstairs and watched what they were showing of the Olympics. I did manage to make a casserole for our supper. Shortly after supper, Woody headed off to the prayer room. Since he walked this morning, he drove to and from the prayer room. He is back and we are going to settle in for another evening of Olympics. I forgot to tell in last night's blog that Vanderbilt called and changed his appointments for October because Dr. Wyman was going to now see patients in the afternoons now rather than in the mornings. I figured that he would have to rearrange his schedule since he had taken on Dr. Sosman's patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment