Friday, August 5, 2016

Let the Games Begin!

Ahhh! One of my favorite times...Olympics time. We started to watch the opening ceremonies next door as Woody was child sitting our seven neighbor grandchildren while their parents went on a date. I came home to work on getting the revolving antenna (Nathan's household shares the TV antenna with us) in a better position and came upstairs to blog before going back next door. Just a moment ago the door opened and Woody came in--date night is over, I guess. Woody walked four miles early this morning. He says that four miles are slow these days! Joseph and Isaac came over here when their mom came over with a load of wash to do (their washer is still broken...new one comes next week). They decided to stay when their mom went home. Joseph played with the "animals" (plastic farm and wild animals)and also watched videos of sounds that animals make. Isaac helped me make another Christmas ornament. That one took a bit longer than the one that I made this afternoon without help! So two more ornaments made...I think that the total now is eleven. Before I went next door to watch the Olympic opening ceremonies, I was working on Sunday's Sunday School lesson. Now I am being drawn to go downstairs and watch some more of the opening ceremonies. I'm hoping that our NBC channel cooperates this year...NBC is not the strongest signal for us. In years past I have missed a lot of the Olympic coverage due to a bad signal. Time will tell about this year! I rested this afternoon and when I went back downstairs Woody had the kitchen all cleaned up--nice! Well, let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment