Friday, August 19, 2016

Partly Rainy Friday

Woody got up early and went for a four mile walk. This time he beat the rain...maybe felt a sprinkle or two. The rain waited for me to head off to run a couple of errands. So this time I was the one who soaked up some of the rain with my clothes. I don't know if he checked to see how much we got today, but it came down pretty good for a while...most of the couple of hours that I was out and about. I am in the midst of preparing food for two "events" for tomorrow. Our Sunday School class is having a brunch mid morning. I have a breakfast casserole in the refrigerator awaiting cooking in the morning before I head out. And, now I am in the midst of making something for supper tomorrow evening. Melany and Erin are planning to come spend the afternoon with us and have supper with us. I told her that it was either food or a clean house...most of the time our family will choose food over a clean house! I'm thankful for that as I would rather cook than clean! I don't think that I will have time to do much cleaning what with running errands this morning and cooking this afternoon and evening and going to a party in the morning. I was just barely able to vacuum up some dirt that Woody tracked into the family room! We got our friendly Vanderbilt automated reminder this evening for an appointment that Woody has next week. Well, back to cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment