Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August is Slipping Away

It has been a pretty active Wednesday. Woody headed off to go to the farmer's market and Kroger before school got underway. I had a usual Wednesday of school. It was Abigail's turn for her "Grammy Long Time." She finished embroidering the pockets on a denim skirt and sewed the pockets back on..progress! As soon as she was finished with her sewing time. I headed down to the kitchen to make a pan of cornbread. Several from my Sunday School Class made dinner for a class member who fell over the weekend and broke several bones in her leg, ankles, and feet. Almost as soon as the cornbread was out of the oven I headed off to work in the church library. And, then shortly after I got home it was time to go deliver the meal. It was one of those days that sort of catches you in a spin! Now that things have quieted down I can hardly keep my eyes open! I spotted this little chipmunk out my kitchen window this morning. When next we meet it will be September.

No comments:

Post a Comment