Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hot Summery Wednesday

Well, another rather hot August day. We had a pretty usual Wednesday. Woody got up and walked early before it got too hot. He walked four miles. Later in the morning he did our Wednesday Krogering. I had school with the children. Abigail had her long time. We are at last getting back to work on her jean skirt that she is making out a pair of jeans. I think that it is going to be really cute! She is machine embroidering designs on it at the moment. She got two done today and one ready to embroider the next time she has her long time and has others planned. I ate a quick bite of lunch and headed off to the church library. Donna and I worked on processing books. We got quite a few ready to be checked out. So some of our fiction readers will be happy to find them on the new book shelf. I came home and plopped. This is the busiest that I have been since hurting my knee over the weekend. I will say that they are feeling much better. In the morning we will be heading out fairly early as Woody has a follow-up appointment with his Vanderbilt urologist. We don't have to go all the way into Nashville which is nice. We will go back roads and only be on an Interstate for moments till we are at the exit we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment