Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday's Winding Down

As we come to the close of this Wednesday, I will look back and see if I can remember what we have been up to! Woody didn't walk early this morning as he got his exercise in doing our Wednesday Krogering. Bringing the groceries in is quite a work out for him still. He also went to the Wednesday local Farmers' Market. Looks like he came home with some peaches. We have had some really good peaches from the farmers' market this year. I put away the Kroger groceries. I spent time in the morning working on the cross stitch Christmas ornament that I am working on at the moment...I can't knock out cross stitch ornaments the way I can machine embroidered ones! I am still working on the one that I was working on over the weekend. After lunch, I headed off to work in the church library. I went to Office Max before heading to the library as we (the library) needed some labels that I can get there. I got caught in a down pour and had to sit in the car and wait for it to subside a bit before I could get out and go in the store. We don't have an umbrella in the car. My excuse for not having one in the car is that I grew up in Arizona! I finally was able to get into the store, found what I was looking for and checked out quickly and was on my way to the church library. We are processing new books and made great headway on those today. By the time I got home from the library I was bushed as this is the first day in several that I had attempted to do very much. I am feeling better, but just getting ready to go to the library sort of wore me out. I came home and took a short nap. We had the leftover casserole that I made yesterday. After supper, I stitched some more on the Christmas ornament. Once I get through blogging, I will head downstairs to join Woody where he is watching Olympic events.

No comments:

Post a Comment