Saturday, August 13, 2016

Day Before Sunday

We have pretty much had a "same ol', same ol'" Saturday. Woody did our weekly WalMart shopping and then made a stop at the library. He watched a DVD that couldn't be renewed. I searched through some of my recipes for a friend and then looked through various recipes trying to decide what I want to take to a brunch next week (still haven't decided). This afternoon we both watched Olympics and dozed off and on...a pretty relaxing Saturday afternoon. Last night I finished the cross stitch ornament that I was working on and then looked through my designs for one that I wanted to do next. I found the thread and fabric that I want to stitch this one with. And, got underway with it after the Olympics ended for the afternoon. As soon as I finish blogging, I will head downstairs and see what Olympic events NBC will choose to show tonight. I know one is supposed to be Michael Phelps' last Olympic race.

No comments:

Post a Comment