Thursday, October 13, 2016

Cleaner but Messier

Even today's view leaving WalMart's parking lot was fallish. You can see that some of the leaves are just turning and some are already falling. Woody said that while he was sitting on the porch today that there were periods of the leaves raining down. Oh, boy...something to look forward to...leaf raking and blowing! There will be a lot of that before the last leaf falls in the Spring. I have been busy all day cleaning...well, I did take a break and go to WalMart to buy something that I needed to continue my cleaning. I have shampooed the carpet in the family room. That means a good vacuuming before shampooing, moving several pieces of furniture, dusting, etc. The reason that things are cleaner but messier is that things still aren't back in place since I am still waiting on the carpet to finish drying...and...there are cleaning supplies and cleaning "machines" in various rooms just to get them out of the way...so the kitchen and dining room are rather messy. I couldn't even fix supper tonight as there was just too many pieces of furniture and cleaning items in the way...at least that is a good excuse! We had plenty of leftovers to tide us over. Woody said that he has been moving dirt today. Our mulch pile got moved when we had our driveway sealed. Woody noticed that the mulch had pretty much turned into rich dirt...so he is transferring it to one of Nathan's gardens. I have one more job to do for cleaning and then I am through for the evening. I'm ready to be finished! Woody is in his recliner but it is pushed back from where it normally is...so not as convenient to see the tv. But hopefully tomorrow things will be back in place. I probably need to continue on this cleaning spree, but just not sure that my body will be willing! Needless to say...no sewing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment