Monday, October 10, 2016

Somebody Got Our Goat!

Somebody literally got Glory, our tin garden goat. I went out to water the pot of purple mums that I had put behind her and was shocked and surprised to see that Glory no longer was standing there. I wonder if she has wandered off to graze in greener pastures! I hope that whoever has her is enjoying her as much as we did. I am on another Fall Break from school this week. I have plans to sew and do some other things that need to be done around the house. Today I continued sewing on Joy's birthday surprise. I am nearing the finish on it...just have to put on the collar, hem it, and do buttonholes and sew on the buttons. Maybe I will be finished with it tomorrow so I can move on to the next project on my list. Woody has spent quite a bit of time outside working in the yard today. A little after lunch he went to the Life Care Center to have Bible study with Jeff. He walked four miles four miles today. We are settled in for the evening...me upstairs with my sewing and Woody downstairs with a book and the TV...pretty typical evening in this Dorrell household.

No comments:

Post a Comment