Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thoroughly Thursday

It seems like this day has sort of passed in a whirl...though it was pretty much just an ordinary Thursday in our household. Woody got up dark and early and went for a six mile walk. I had a usual day of school in the morning. Esther had her long Grammy time. She is almost finished with the cross stitch project that she is working on...one more Grammy long time and she will be done. Then after lunch Abigail came over for her reading time and a make-up time for her Grammy long time which should have been yesterday when we were at Vanderbilt. Having an hour and 20 min. she managed to multitask and get two designs done one her skirt and while the design was stitching out we read from her book. Woody went to visit a friend this afternoon. After Abigail's long time, Grammy was ready for a rest...all the Vanderbilt trips caught up with me and I was in need of a good nap which I took. Abigail did the sweetest thing for me this morning. She and Joy both got Sonic gift cards for their birthdays and they got their daddy to take them to get one of the Sonic yummy drinks. Abigail came back with a Strawberry Limeade for me! Wasn't that thoughtful of her. She remembered me saying one time that I really liked those. She is a very thoughtful and giving grandchild! I enjoyed it throughly! Tomorrow evening will be a bit livelier Friday evening than we usually have...there is a sleepover planned with Esther and Elijah! Hope that I remember to blog with all the extra activity over here! I hear that they have their sleepover all planned out...that perhaps they even have a written list of things they plan/want to do! This evening a friend stopped by here to drop something off and we had a nice visit. So it has been a visiting with friends kind of day for both of us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment