Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Summary

This has pretty much been a "do nothing" Friday for me. I haven't been sleeping the greatest partially due to my gout and today I just wanted to sleep most of the day...and I did take several naps. I did manage to get a couple of loads of clothes done and started getting things for me to get back to my sewing. I have done some of the preparation to teach my class on Sunday. I can say that finally today I no longer have any gout pain in my foot...so it took a little more than a week this time for all symptoms to go away. Woody included in his walk of the day a stop at our pharmacy and at the library. He has also done some more work out in the yard and helped clean up the kitchen. The neighbor grandchildren have been in and out several times. One time Esther, Isaac and Joseph headed into the school room to enjoy some of the school equipment on a non-Grammy-school-day. We are both settled in for a quiet Friday evening. I took tonight's photo of a great blue heron several years ago on one of our trips to Vanderbilt. He just happened to be in the right spot when Woody stopped on the one-way bridge. I have posted this one before, but this time I photoshopped the fog out of the picture so he is more visible...a beautiful bird! Our weather is supposed to be more fall-like once again...but still no rain in sight and we really need rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment