Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday Sallies

Woody got up early and walked four miles. Later in the morning he ran our Saturday errands and went to the library. Those of us left at home...Esther, Elijah and I...continued in sleepover mode...breakfast and then playing until it was time to pick up and pack up. They headed home a little after 10am. Before they left Joseph and Isaac joined them and played for a while. I put away groceries after Woody got home and then I plopped in my chair and have pretty much stayed there a good part of the afternoon...dozing a bit and working sudokus and watching rerun shows on my iPad. I did manage to do a load of wash and cleaned out a drawer in the kitchen. While sitting I stitched by hand the last of the lace embroideries on Abigail's skirt. I think that one more, or at the most two, sewing session/s with Abigail and her skirt will be finished. This has been a long process and she is ready to be able to wear it! I can't believe it, but I took no pictures during Esther and Elijah's sleepover...must be slipping...or perhaps just very busy with sleepover activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment