Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I'm In the Mood for Fall Color

I'm ready for some "fall color." But leaves aren't changing much around here so I decided to go into my photo archives and resurface one from another fall. We were having some fall-like weather for a few days, but the temps are heading back up to summer type temps...upper 80's over the next few days...and...no rain in sight. Woody went for a four-mile walk this morning. I had a usual Wednesday of school this morning. Woody did our Krogering while I was having school. He also planted a bit more garlic. What he had planted previously was using garlic from our last harvest. Today he decided to buy some at the store and plant some big cloves...the cloves in our garlic tend to be rather small...or at least the ones that I haven't already cooked with yet. After lunch, I headed off to work in the church library for a couple of hours. I sat down for a little while after getting home and then headed downstairs to get our supper started--Ratatouille...a good veggie meal...pretty tasty. While our supper was still simmering, Woody went next door to take care of Joseph while the rest went to Wednesday activities at church. Joseph still isn't feeling well. Woody is back and settled into his recliner watching a library dvd. I am heading to my chair to prop my feet up as soon as I click on publish for tonight's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment