Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tiring Tuesday!

It has been a busy day. I had my long time with Isaac even though his mommy and siblings were next door (no Bible study because it is city school's Fall Break). Joseph came over at the end of Isaac's time and stayed till Isaac's time was over. Because Joy missed her time yesterday, she came over after Isaac and had her long time. She is making a plaid shirt for her doll because she (Joy) is really into plaid shirts at the moment. We attempted to cut out the pieces so they will match...time will tell if we were successful. Plaids are not my choice to work with as it does take so much time to match them. Joy thought when I said match the plaid that I was meaning that they would "go with/match" what the doll would wear the shirt with...Joy's comment was "anything matches jeans!" Wrong match...but now she knows that there is more than one kind of matching when it comes to clothes! After lunch Abigail had her reading time and then Joy had hers. By that time I was ready to put my feet up! Mentioning feet brings to mind "my gout." It is much better today. I can almost walk normally again. Woody finished planting his garlic bed today and did some other work out in the yard. Late afternoon he started his walk to church for his time in the prayer room. He left a bit early so he could stop at the Post Office to mail a package for me. After supper, I headed next door as all but Joseph were going to the Tuesday evening service. He isn't feeling the greatest. I was over there till Woody came home from the prayer room and he spelled me so I could come home and do a couple of things. I am about to go back so Woody can come home to watch the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment