Monday, October 24, 2016

Dastardly Deed Done!

The lead photo explains tonight's blog title...only there is one correction to the photo: "I" should be "we!" And, that is all that I will say on that subject! We had a usual Monday school day. Joy worked some more on the shirt for her doll that she is making and Elijah worked with Osmo on my Ipad. He worked first on doing some drawings that end up being animated and then he did tangrams. While I was having school Woody went on a walk. And, he went to the Life Care Center to have Bible study with Jeff. Later today he walked to and from the barbershop. His combined walks equaled six miles. There was a sign on the barber's door that he would be back at three. So after we did our dastardly deed, Woody dropped me off at the house and drove back to the barber shop...still no barber. So he came home and waited around for a while and then tried again...that time the barber was just leaving! He couldn't have been there very long between Woody's last two trips! I guess Woody will have to try again another day! And, it won't be tomorrow or the next day as he will be busy with doctor appointments. We will be leaving dark and early for his appointment for a CT scan. Then we will kill quite a few hours before his appointment with his orthopedic surgeon. Yesterday, after lunch, Woody and I walked the Tullahoma Greenway...though at this time of the year it is really Tullahoma's yellow and orange way! The leaves are really starting to turn. Woody was usually quite a bit ahead of me since I would lag behind snapping pictures. I will end with one the many photos that I took yesterday. It shows how far I am behind Woody...he is the speck of blue that is in the center towards the bottom of the picture. If you click on the picture, it will get bigger and you will actually be able to see the back of Woody as he leaves me behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment