Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tuesday Morning Moon

Look what I spotted out my kitchen window early this morning. I headed right back upstairs to get my camera and took this out my bedroom window. I once again woke up way too early and never got back to sleep...so it has been a rather long day...though I did take a nap this afternoon. Tuesday morning is Isaac's long Grammy time. We had a great time. He did so much. He is getting really good at sounding out three-letter words. And, he is so much more comfortable with a pencil in his hand. He also did some scissor work today...what we call "cut and paste," Towards the end of his time he went downstairs and he built with the K'nex bricks for a while. I made an ambulance...but he took part way apart and got it back together...so advancing in that area too! We just have a good time! Woody walked to the pharmacy and library today. Tonight he walked to the prayer room at church and has yet to return. After my time with Isaac, I got busy making brownies that I made as a part of a meal our Sunday School class took to a member who had surgery. This evening a friend and I delivered the food. After the brownies came out of the oven Abigail came over to read and then Joy came over for her reading time. After they read...I tried out a brownie and then headed upstairs and the comfort of my chair and it wasn't long till I was fast asleep. I set a timer so I would wake up in plenty of time to head off with my friend to deliver the meal...it was a good thing that I set it as I really had a hard time coming awake! I got up and headed out to water some of our flowers...something to do to wake up! It is still so very, very dry around here and the temperatures once again feel more like summer than fall...but the leaves do continue to turn...so it must be fall whether it feels like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment