Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Rolled Around Again

I have had another day of cleaning. Today ends with us not quite so messy as yesterday. When I got up this morning, Woody had already gotten things pulled back into place...he was ready to have his recliner back in its proper place. I did a little more carpet shampooing. This time I also did the stairs. They had never been done since we moved in here because my shampooer was just too large to work there. I have a new little spot lifter machine that worked great on the stairs. About the time that I was getting underway with the stairs a couple of little heads popped in. They were back from their mission trip to Florida. Sounds like it was a good trip. They did a lot of outside cleanup work that was needed after Hurricane Matthew. Isaac stayed over here and played for a while and then joined me in my cleaning efforts. He was intrigued with the little shampooer and he helped me get things when I needed them. After I got the stairs done, I sat for a while and got my second wind and then started our supper. I made a new pork chop recipe: Caramel Apple Pork Chops. They were yummy! Woody walked four miles today. He worked outside quite a bit again today. We are now settling in for another quiet Friday evening. I am wondering if I have enough energy to cut out what I plan to make for Abigail for her birthday. Maybe I will after I sit for a while...that is if I don't fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment