Saturday, February 11, 2017

Busy Hands!

We have both had busy hands today...Woody's hands just got a lot dirtier than mine! Just a little before dark Woody finished up his goal of the day...getting all the leaves out of the garden pictured above. He raked them out in parts of the garden, but there were some parts where he had to hand pick them out...a tedious job. Woody started out the day in the garden hoping to get the leaves out before it rained. He did take a break and did his Saturday errands...library, Lowes, WalMart, Aldis, and a stop at Kroger. I worked some more on the Christmas decorations...loaded up a couple more boxes and got others out hoping to get them packed up soon! I didn't have quite the energy that I had yesterday...so I did more resting. I did get out my needlework last night and worked quite a while on it. Today when I got tired of doing things around the house, I sat down and worked some more on my sampler. I made a new soup recipe for our supper--Chicken Zoodle Soup--instead of noodles it has spiralized zucchini in it...very tasty! We may add adventure to our Saturday evening...we're thinking about going out to get Blizzards after I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment