Monday, February 27, 2017

Can It Be??? Graham Is 15!!!

Isaac wasn't feeling very well this morning so I had a short time of school with Joseph and then Elijah and Esther each read to me. THEN it was PARTY TIME!!! Graham had quite a pile of presents and he had his own personal assistant who decided which present and then brought it to Graham to open. Well...most of the time the present got to Graham to open. One time it didn't quite make it there and Joseph just opened it himself! Graham just looked on to see what he got. Graham got lots of cool stuff...electronic things, things that have to do with cars, exercising, music, etc. He seemed quite pleased with everything he got. After presents we had cake and rainbow sherbet. We had a nice morning celebrating. After lunch Woody went to the Life Care Center to have Bible study with Jeff. I had a couple of cleaning jobs that needed to be done...things have gotten neglected while I was sick and while I have been attempting to undecorate! A couple of places in the house are a bit cleaner at least. I did get more done on the tree yesterday. All the needlework ornaments are off so the tree is much barer and the filled ornament box pile is much higher. Hopefully the last ornament will come off tomorrow. Isaac is coming over to spend the morning so after I have some school time with him, I'm hoping that he will be my helper. Woody went to Monday night prayer meeting at church and is now home. So we are settled in for another one of our typical quiet evenings. I will end by wishing Graham a BIG HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment