Saturday, February 25, 2017

Emptier!

I think that my progress with the tree is beginning to be evident...the tree definitely looks much emptier! I have another box ready to pack up and the boxes stacked up against the dinint room wall are waiting to be filled. The stack of filled boxes have grown in number. And, the tree is definitely beginning to show bare spots! I think that I may remove all the handmade ornaments next. I like to take them off in categories. After the handmade one get taken off the rest left on the tree pretty much fall into a miscellaneous category. There are still a few that have specific boxes and then it will just be a "free-for-all" as to what box or layer they land in! I may yet meet my "before March 1" goal. Time will tell! Woody headed off this morning with a stop first at the Post Office to mail Cheryl's (my sister's) birthday present. If the Post Office comes through for me, the package will get there before her BIG day...another goal met...if it happens...and I'm pretty sure that it will...at least it is winging its way toward AZ! During his errand running Woody also made stops at the Library, the Credit Union, Aldis, and WalMart. Later in the day he walked four-miles. It hasn't been as warm today so the outside hasn't beckoned him to do much in the yard. It's supposed to dip toward freezing by the early hours of tomorrow. I have split up my time between taking ornaments off the tree and packing them up and resting and finalizing tomorrow's Sunday School lesson that I will be teaching to my ladies' class. We are now settling in for another low-key Saturday evening per usual in this Dorrell's household. I'm heading in to put the final touches on the Sunday School lesson and then I may put a few stitches in my sampler before evening's end. The day is ending just about as quickly as the month! Boy time flies when you are having fun...and...even if you're not! Oh! The elusive box with the bathroom decorations in it has been found! At the moment not hunting for anything specific! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment