Thursday, February 9, 2017

Chilly February Thursday

Today's temps were probably more average for February than we have been having. We have gotten spoiled with warmer spring-like temperatures! But due to the warmer temps, look what are starting to bloom. We have several in bloom and Woody said that some of our dwarf iris had started to bloom. I had school with Joseph and Isaac this morning, but not with the rest of the children as they needed to be away during the other times. So I rested a good part of the morning and even part of the afternoon...catching up on the last two nights of not sleeping all that well. I do feel better today. I am going to have a really hard time taking that little pill the next time that my gout flares up since only taking two this time made me feel so bad. Woody took his four-mile walk while I rested this afternoon. I guess that I got enough rest as I finally decided that I had enough energy to make soup for our supper. I made Stuffed Spud Soup, one of our favorites. We hadn't had it in some time so made it really taste good. After putting out the cooking effort, I am ready to head back to my recliner as soon as I hit the publish button for tonight's blog. When I came back upstairs, Woody was downstairs watching news and working crossword puzzles. Looks like another typical evening for our household!

No comments:

Post a Comment