Thursday, February 2, 2017

No Shadow in Tullahoma

Cloudy today in Tullahoma...the above photo was taken another year when he would have seen his shadow! No shadow = early spring = sounds good to me! This morning I decided that I had better make the chili early or we probably wouldn't get any. I told Woody that he would probably like to eat and continue to look at decorations than have the decorations disappear and not eat! He did choose to eat! He made cornbread to go with the chili. Both hit the spot! I have gotten a little more undecorating done. I ended up straightening up the other side of the buffet and found space for another Christmas serving piece. I again put a couple of things in another place and threw a couple of items away. That job was a little bit cleaning and a little bit undecorating. This afternoon I removed all the Christmas items from the kitchen shadow box and got the non Christmas items back in it and the Christmas items boxed up. Then just before coming upstairs to blog I removed all the Christmas items from the family room shadow box, but haven't found the non Christmas items to put them back yet. As in the past days, I can just say "slowly but surely Christmas is getting put away." Woody walked four miles this afternoon. We were a bit cooler today. I guess I will go see if I can find the box that has the shadow box items in it and perhaps finish both of those tonight. I think that I caught a glimpse of the box that they are in the last time I got a box out. If not...then back to my reading and resting...and undecorating will wait till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment