Friday, February 3, 2017

February Friday

Today has been a day to stay inside and stay warm...quite a bit chillier than it has been. Woody did walk his daily four miles this afternoon. He bundled up a bit more than he had had to the last few days. The first thing that I did this morning was finish the book I had been reading. Then I got busy on my sewing for Graham. Graham needed a couple of things done on his Civil Air Patrol uniforms...another patch sewn on and a pair of pants shortened. I promised Graham that I would have that sewing done for him before this coming Monday when he has his next CAP meeting. So promise kept! I hadn't sewn for some time. I imagine that both the sewing machine and the serger thought that I had forgotten about them! I used them both today so hopefully they are feeling less neglected. This evening I have been working on two of my tops...changing the neck bands on them. Woody has read, watched TV, done puzzles, etc. today. We are both settled in for another typically quiet Friday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment