Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day started out like a usual Tuesday. Isaac came over to spend the morning with us. We did school for a while and then he helped me some more with undecorating. Today we got all the Christmas taken down from the tops of the kitchen cabinets. I climbed up on the step ladder and handed items to Isaac and he put them on the kitchen table. We put some of them away in a box, but didn't get them all put away. As soon as Nathan, Kathy and the rest of the gang got home we exchanged places...Kathy, Nathan and Joseph took off for Nashville for Joseph's appt. with the allergist. Woody headed next door to be with the rest of the children. I stayed at home for a while and undecorated a little more...got all the Christmas mugs boxed away and the everyday mugs back in the cabinet. I rested for a while this afternoon. I went next door a little before supper...all was under control...it was Elijah's night to cook supper and he and Abigail did a great job. After supper, Woody headed off to walk to the prayer room at church. Nathan, Kathy, and Joseph arrived home a little after 7pm. Joseph is still allergic to milk products and eggs. Poor boy had a rather itchy back for a while this afternoon! He was fine by the time that he got home. He was anxious to get home so he could stamp with the Valentine stamps that his Auntie Cheryl sent them. He made me a Valentine before I headed home. I am in for the evening. Woody has yet to return from his walk to and from the prayer room at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment