Friday, February 24, 2017

Southern Charm

I escaped "the hunt" today since I was whisked away for an afternoon outing with two friends in Bell Buckle, TN. We had lunch at Southern Charm's Tea Room. Yummy! And, I am still full! After lunch we browsed in several of the unique shops that comprise "downtown" Bell Buckle. We had a great time being together...as we always do! Woody stayed home and worked around in the yard. He also took a four-mile walk. We are settling in for the evening. I will admit to being a bit tired...but a good tired after such a fun time! My chair sounds good to me at the moment...heading back in there as soon as I hit "publish!" Beautiful day...though a bit windy...unusually warm temperatures...perfect for the outing. The wind is supposed to blow in rain and perhaps storms in the night as a cold front makes its way through. It is supposed to be cooler tomorrow and much cooler on Sunday. Driving through the countryside today definitely said that Spring was arriving...or perhaps already here...couldn't believe how things were starting to green up...afraid that it being so pretty and warm is just a tease. We'll take today for what it was...gorgeous! Nothing new taken off the tree today...just put a few back in their boxes before I left this morning. I'd better get back to work on that "project" since my goal to have it finished is March 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment