Friday, May 26, 2017

Our Unwelcome Marauder


Here's a mug shot of one of our many unwanted guests at the bird feeders!  Today the suet cage is totally empty so I have a feeling that perhaps he or one of his brothers or sisters helped to empty it.  They claw at  it and get chuncks to eat.  Part lands on the ground under the feeder and we do have many birds come in and clean up the mess that the suet crumblers make.

Woody has kept very busy today.  He went for a four-mile walk this morning.  Later in the morning he did our weekly grocery shopping at Aldis and Kroger.  He also got a hair cut.  He has spent a lot of time outside working in the yard...mainly mowing.

This is my first day of summer vacation so I decided that I would sew.  I have made a top for myself today all except for the hems...working on those and will have them done before I go to bed tonight.

I'm posting a bit early because Elijah has a game in the second time slot so there is no telling when it will it will be finished.

It has been a beautiful DRY day today...the temperatures are rising once more to make us think summer is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment