Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Chilly March Day

It was quite a chilly, breezy spring day...in other words...brrrrrrrrrrr!  Woody decided that it was a bit too windy and chilly to take his usual walk.  He did manage to walk to the mail box.  I had a usual Wednesday school day.  Esther had her long time.  She located the pattern pieces for a top, pants, and hat for her new 18" doll and also narrowed the fabric selections down to two possible combinations.  She also cross stitched a little on her swan.  She got its beak filled in with x's.  Woody made brownies while we were having school and sent a plate home with Esther when she finished her time with me. After Esther left I ate a quick lunch and then headed off to work in the church library.  Donna and I did "a little of this and a little of that."  After the library, I headed off to WalMart.  I needed something for Elijah's experiments tomorrow and a couple of other things.  Then I headed home and haven't done a lot since.  I didn't realize how sleep/tired I was till I sat down here to blog and kept dozing off as I was trying to select a photo for tonight.  Guess I need to get a better night's sleep tonight than I did last night!  I guess the day just caught up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment