Friday, March 16, 2018

Mid March

Does it seem possible that the middle of March has already gotten here?  Time marches on!  Today has been a fairly quiet day for me.  I am in the planning stages of another sewing project.  I realized that I needed something to help me with this project so made a quick trip to the quilt shop to purchase a notion.  I have done the first cut in the fabric with the rotary cutter (to straighten the fabric), but the rest is still in the planning stages...this is garment rather than quilting related even though I went to the quilt store. Woody's first task of the day was to do our grocery shopping.  He went to three stores and came home with quite a bit of food for me to put away.  He has also spent quite a bit of time outside today.  He is working in the gardens (cleaning out the leaves) and he also walked four miles this afternoon. He also took on a cooking task...cole slaw.  I have avoided the kitchen today except for warming up leftovers.  Woody is occupied with watching March Madness this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment