Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday...once again!

Mondays seem to roll around all too quickly these days!  We have had a pretty busy Monday...Woody especially.  I had a usual Monday school day.  Abigail had her long time.  She came over with the need for a gift so started on another zipper bag.  Before Isaac and Joseph left this morning, Woody headed off to the Life Care Center.  He was gone for a long time.  I guess he managed to have Bible study with Jeff and also visited with quite a few others, as he didn't get home till after noon.  He had lunch and not long after that he headed off to go to a funeral of a long time friend and co-worker.  I have done a little sewing and a little cleaning.  Today I tackled two of the bathrooms.  Over the weekend I continued to work on the scrapbook of memories from my days at Cottey College.  I got my freshman year book finished and got started on my second year.  I don't have nearly as much "stuff" for that year, so it shouldn't take as long as the other one did.  Joy saw her quilt with all the quilting that I had done.  I think that she likes it.  We will work on getting the edges trimmed and then start cutting the binding tomorrow during her long time...at least I think that we will!  Sometimes I plan we will do something, but we end up heading in another direction!  We had red clam sauce with angel hair pasta this evening.  After supper, Woody headed to church for the Furnace Room prayer meeting.  He is home and we are settling in for another quiet evening. We had rain off and on today...but not heavy like we had last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment