Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday

The dogwoods aren't blooming yet, but when I was looking for something to post for tonight's blog and saw this picture, it just said, "choose me for tonight's blog!" (So I did!)

Woody and I both woke up early this morning.  He decided to go for an early four-mile walk since there was a chance of rain. The rain never got much more than a heavy mist.  I think that we are in for more rain during the night tomorrow.

I got up and did a few things before it was time to head to the orthodontist.  He got my retainer all glue snugly back on so it should be good for a while at least.  Due to my appointment, I missed Joseph's and Isaac's school time, but everyone else had their time.  It was Esther's long day.  She cross stitched a little on her swan and then got underway cutting out an outfit to make for her new 18" doll.

Woody took a friend to the doctor this morning while I was at the orthodontist.

When I got downstairs after Esther's sewing time, I found that Woody had sliced a lot of green and red peppers and some onions.  That was a pretty big hint that he wanted me to saute them so we could have Philly steak sandwiches for lunch.  They were good!

After lunch, I waited around for the mail since I was expecting a box of books for the church library.  I was right they did come today.  After the mail's arrival I headed off to the church to work for a couple of hours.  Donna, Fran and I worked on getting those new books ready for circulation.  There is still some work to be done on them, but they are a lot closer to being "shelf ready!"

We are now all settled in for another per usual quiet evening.  I'm going to work some more on the skirt that I am in the midst of making.  I did a little sewing on it this morning before my orthodontist appointment, but haven't had any time since then.  So I will see what I can accomplish on it this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment