Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday

This day seems to have slipped away from me.  I'm not sure just exactly I have done.  Now...Woody...on the other hand has had a pretty busy day.  First he spent a good part of the morning doing our weekly grocery shopping at three different stores.  I do know that I put away the groceries...one thing I actually accomplished!  He told me earlier that he hadn't walked today, but that he had worked a lot in the yard.

Speaking of yards...the yard across the street had more trees cut down.  I'm not sure how many they had cut down totally, but  quite a few...more than a handful...but fewer than two handfuls (at least I think fewer). So less trees for squirrels homes across the street.  I figure that the squirrels packed up and moved across the street to our yard and its still abundant trees!  One of our grandchildren reported on seeing a squirrel jump from one of the trees just as it was toppling!

I fell asleep after I ate supper and am just now rousing enough to be able to think about blogging.  Today has been one of those days that I have just felt like sleeping.  I did manage to start cleaning up the latest sewing mess and started thinking about the next sewing project to do.  I have something planned, but so far haven't found the energy to get started.  

No comments:

Post a Comment